World-class, competency-based leadership program for all levels of higher education.
Part 1: June 11-15, 2018
Part II: June 10-14, 2019
The host of the interactive session Will You Sit with Me? as a part of national advocacy campaign for encouraging women in computing careers and technology at STEM C^2 Summit @ BCC, May 14, 2019
Lightning round presentation on February 22, 2019
at William Paterson University
The goal of this community is to establish a connected and informative environment for promoting, sharing and collaborating on best practices of student retention on a discipline or course level.
The learning community is to:
- help faculty understand their role in the overall process;
- provide communication channels for exchanging ideas and sharing best practices;
- encourage connection with learning analytics and ways of adapting it;
- encourage collaboration on the development of new topics related to student retention;
- grow a list of resources devoted to research and best practices in retention approaches.